October 25, 2013

Halloween Weather Contingency Plans

ONA Halloween in the Park is scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday, October 26) from 3-5pm, and we hope you are planning to attend!

However, the weather report has called for possible rain storms.  At the moment, we plan to proceed with the event as scheduled.  If we find that we need to postpone the event due to inclement weather, we will notify everyone by email and this website.  If that happens, we will reschedule the event for next Saturday, November 2, and call it our Fall Costume Contest and Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment